Two of the most important reasons for living in Rancho Murieta are the privacy and security.
Residents enjoy 24-hour patrol 7 days a week. Entrances into the private residential areas are staffed 24 hours a day and have automated access lanes for visitors and residents.
Security Assistance/Dispatch: (916) 354-2273
Guest Registration – North Gate: (916) 354-3742
Guest Registration – South Gate: (916) 354-3743
Sacramento County Water Resources (916) 875-4311
Flood Warnings -or- Call 311
- Operating the security gates located at the entrances to Rancho Murieta, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including, but not limited to, staffing these gates;
- Providing a 24 hour a day mobile patrol of the District and its boundaries;
- Operating a radio and telephone communication system to maintain contact with law enforcement, fire, and other emergency services as well as the appropriate entities within the District;
- Providing limited assistance to other agencies who provide first aid, fire fighting, law enforcement and emergency services within the District;
- Monitoring, controlling, and registering guests or invitees of District residents and other visitors within the District;
- Conducting such other activities as the Board, in its discretion, may authorize for the protection of District customers and their property.
Tasked with making sure that every visiting vehicle’s license number and destination is documented.
Respondin to calls for service as well as performing routine patrol services. Calls for service include: key service, house checks, public assist calls, and suspicious person calls. Patrol services are augmented by an off-duty sheriff program utilizing the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.